You are here: Homepage > Call Of Duty: Black Ops II
Product code New:234352 Used:234353
Genre First Person Shooter
Official Website Click to visit
Pushing the boundaries of what fans have come to expect from the record-setting entertainment franchise, Call of Duty: Black Ops II propels players into a near future, 21st Century Cold War, where technology and weapons have converged to create a new generation of warfare.
- Campaign - A time-spanning, generation-spanning narrative, Call of Duty: Black Ops II introduces players to an insidious villain named Raul Menendez who hijacks the US military infrastructure to further his own agenda. Harness the power of near-future technology and advanced Robotics to pull the world back from the brink of annihilation.
- Multiplayer - Call of Duty: Black Ops II multiplayer introduces a re-imagined Create-a-Class, introducing players to a new "pick-10" allocation system that allows for a combination of any 10 items, making almost anything possible. The new Score Streak system rewards players that play to the objective and help their team win. League Play, CODcasting and Live Streaming combine to make Call of Duty fun to watch, by providing players with the tools to commentate games and broadcast those games to the world.
- Zombies - The biggest Zombies experience to date features three different ways to survive the zombie apocalypse. Unravel the mysteries of a dying Earth in Tranzit, fight endless waves of zombies in Survival mode, or compete in the new 4z4 last-human-standing mode Grief.
The Call of Duty : Black Ops II Season Pass is the ultimate way to get more of Call of Duty: Black Ops II
- Get four Call of Duty: Black Ops II downloadable content Map Packs, delivering a variety of new gameplay, including Multiplayer and Zombies playable content
- Save 800 Microsoft Points, at discounted suggested retail price of 4000 Points.
- Content available in 2013, following the game’s launch on 13/11/12.
DLC Content in the Season Pass may be sold separately. If you purchase the Season Pass, do not also purchase these standalone Map Packs, as you will be charged for them.