You are here: Homepage > XCOM Enemy Unknown
New : 914375
Used : 914376
Genre First Person Shooter
Official Website Click to visit
Pre-Order now to receive the Elite Soldier Pack DLC, included at no additional charge while supplies last. The Elite Soldier Pack includes:
- Classic X-COM Soldier: Instantly unlock a new recruit in your barracks inspired by the original X-COM: UFO Defense. The blonde, flattop hairstyle will return in its full glory, modernised with the rest of the XCOM universe.
- Soldier Deco Packs: Customise your soldiers with several aesthetic upgrades to armour suits including the new Hyperion and Reaper soldier armour kits
- Complete Color Customisation: A variety of colors and tints for all armour sets provides complete customisation of your squad’s appearance.
XCOM: Enemy Unknown will place you in control of a secret paramilitary organisation called XCOM. As the XCOM commander, you will defend against a terrifying global alien invasion by managing resources, advancing technologies, and overseeing combat strategies and individual unit tactics.
The original X-COM is widely regarded as one of the best games ever made and has now been re-imagined by the strategy experts at Firaxis Games. XCOM: Enemy Unknown will expand on that legacy with an entirely new invasion story, enemies and technologies to fight aliens and defend Earth. You will control the fate of the human race through researching alien technologies, creating and managing a fully operational base, planning combat missions and controlling soldier movement in battle.
- Strategy Evolved: XCOM: Enemy Unknown couples tactical turn-based gameplay with incredible action sequences and on-the-ground combat.
- Strategic Base: Recruit, customise and grow unique soldiers and manage your personnel. Detect and intercept the alien threat as you build and expand your XCOM headquarters.
- Tactical Combat: Direct soldier squads in turn-based ground battles and deploy air units such as the Interceptor and Skyranger.
- Worldwide Threat: Combat spans the globe as the XCOM team engages in over 70 unique missions, interacting and negotiating with governments around the world.